Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Winter is coming, and updates.

  Hey guys! It's Maggie, and i'm just so obsessed with the new designs for fantage zebra! SO beautiful. If i actually sit through this and take my time it comes out better than i expect and i don't want to take it down. It just gives me the urge to advertise because i wan't everyone to see it. Speaking of advertising, I need to push myself to do it more.
  Another thing is Fantage updates. I stopped going on. But i found out about the mall and my great friend Crystal60069 on fantage is teaching me to open a kiosk. Yay! Currently waiting for free mall permission because i'm really cheep.
  We gained 10,000 more views since the summer. Really nice but i was too lazy to reach my goal of +50k till Halloween. Lets try again and have a total of 250,000 views till NEW YEARS!
  KK bye zebrians .. :3
Advertise!! For!! US!! We have a lot of rewards, just contact us if interested. Plus we have open seats for a zebrian of the month. wink wink. ;)
~11/29/14 >>Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment