Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Fantage "besties"

So, these new "besties"..? Fantage, what the hell? I'm sorry. But there is SO many things wrong with this new update.
-Fantage is basically telling us that we have no friends and these annoying little shits will be our friends? I don't need a robot following me around saying, "Let's go to star cafe!" or, "I missed you!" Please, it doesn't make me feel better. It makes me wanna strangle that thing.
-We can customize it by color, clothes, and literally make up our best friend. That has to go with society and the economy. We can't "make" our best friends. But god if we could...
-IT HAS NO POINT. What does it do? Follow you around annoying the piss outta you. That's what it does.
-It's not my best friend, actually. I'd rather have no friends than a machine following me around.
-It's sexist. What if I want a girl best friend?
Fantage, I love you, but c'mon. Ever think of the cons of things?
What do YOU think?
Like it or love it?
Tell us your reaction down below! Or you can email me at fantagebubblegum1@gmail.com OR catch me on the chat.
Rage over.
-Mackper

3 comments: