Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Friday, December 19, 2014

MACKPER IS BACK!

Hello my friends! Remember me, from like, ancient times? I'm back.
I went on a break from 2012 until now!
I just started playing fantage this thanksgiving.
I missed Fantage so much.. But most of all, this blog.
I'm glad i'm apart of Fantage Zebras again.
I'm glad that I can meet new people and start fresh.

Email me at fantagebubblegum1@gmail.com for questions or concerns. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Always Smile!

-Mackper

No comments:

Post a Comment