Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Friday, December 26, 2014

My suggestion...


I know that reading can be like, super boring, trust me, I know. Although, I've been reading a lot lately.
My taste in books is... different.
I like books about love, drugs, cyber encounters, and bullying. I like books that I can relate too.
I was shopping with my gram a couple days ago, and we went to Books-A-Million or something like that.
(My grandma is obsessed with books.) 
At first, this was my reaction; 

Gram, you are soooo annoying.
Once I got into the teen books, I actually fell in love.
There was so many different types and I looked through most of the books in the section.
I came upon a book called "Dear nobody, the true diary of Mary Rose"
I was like, OMG. THIS DESCRIBES ME. (I don't do drugs, but man did I know how she felt.)
I am in depression, and my anxiety is over the top constantly. I feel like no one likes me or cares for me. And I always associate with the wrong people, but as stated on the book, I don't care, because i'm so lonely, and no matter what their intentions are, at least they're talking to me.
I FOUND A BOOK THAT ACTUALLY SEEMED DECENT.
I bought it, and started reading it on the way back home. I really liked this book. 
It was a thick book, with a lot of pages.
I finished the book in 2 nights. I've never been so quick to finish a book before.
Now, I hated reading. Still do. But sometimes to get your mind off things, reading is an excellent way to relax yourself, plus, you learn new things and hear others side of the story.
This book is about a young girl, 15, who has a rough life. Her mothers boyfriend always beats them and screams and is abusive. Mary hated it, but her mother didn't seem to care.
Mary hung out with the wrong crowd, smoked weed, injected heroin, did multiple drugs that are deadly.
She got screwed over by many guys, and had sex with them. She became emotionally attached to anyone who gave her attention, and when betrayed, went insane.
She actually went into rehab a few times and it never seemed to work.
Finally she got diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis ( a problem with lungs, it produces thick mucus and you coug up blood. I don't know a lot about it. So do your own research.)
She ended up in the hospital and continued to smoke and drink and do drugs.
The rest of the story is for YOU to read.
I really liked this book and have a feeling if you're into what I am, you'll like it too.
The book can be found pretty much anywhere. 
I highly suggest reading it- you won't regret it.
Email me at fantagebubblegum1@gmail.com OR catch me on the chat for more info.
-Mackper

No comments:

Post a Comment