Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentines day! + Youtube??

    Hey guys, Maggie here. I decorated the blog. I'm usually on the chat page alone so when i come onto the blog i'm just like;
WOAAAAAAAAAH it's so cute and PINK in here!
I never decorate the blog in pink because I figure that there will be a few guys coming on of course. So I have an excuse today. There's a poll so you can answer that.
    Great news also... Me and my friends are making a youtube channel. With our faces. We posted a couple of days ago and we already have 50+ subscribers. I'm not putting it out the the public yet, but if you want to see it, you can message me ( Maggie) and I can give you the link. And I'm also subbing back for a short period of time, so don't miss out on that. This channel is perfect for the girls out there into beauty;vlogs; and more weird things. I'm excited Lol.

~Maggie 2/1/15, Happy Febuary by the way guys! Wait. Febuary is underlined in red. *Looks over to my calendar.* Okay after 14 years, I now realize It's spelled February! Be good to me February. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment