Chatbox!

Hello! Welcome to a blog filled with fun!Enjoy your stay. The main owners are Maggie,Monica,Fran and Sindy. Co-Owners:Teo,Piper,Maura,Anna. Read the rules below.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Rules On Fantage Zebra!


1. No cursing

2. No causing drama

3. No spamming

4. No posting inapropriate pictures or links

5. No advertisng any chats or blogs

6. Do not ask for a rank

7. To mods and owners: Do not kick/ban a person for no
reason!

8. Have fun (;

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy Birthday...

Who's birthday is it?
Take a look around. This blog, Fantage Zebra. We have reached 3 years together. This makes me happy. I haven't quit yet. Some of us are still here and some new people are here. So if you are new here, Today is the day I decided to open this blog to all my friends and to create a chat box. For the past 3 years, this was my life. Shout out to all the friends I have made here. I love you all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANTAGE ZEBRA; ~Maggie and the rest of the owners

3 comments:

  1. Can you invite me through blogger/google to be a author for this blog can I write posts? I wanna be part of a Fantage Blog. :3

    Here's my blog if you wanna check it out. ^u^
    http://theadeptimaginer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I forgot to click the Notify me when I posted that comment >___<',
    Please reply to this comment when you reply to my other one so I can know when you've replied. ((I'm clicking the notify button on this comment ^u^', ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I just found this website and it's awesome!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete